The Industrial Engineering Program offers exceptionally high quality graduate studies opportunities in select areas of industrial engineering. The Program offers both the PhD and MS degrees, with the MS degree being available in thesis and non-thesis options. Most of our PhD students and thesis-pursuing MS students are supported by a combination of research and teaching assistantships and fellowships.
REMINDER: ALL graduate students are expected to complete Engineering Ethics (ENGR:7270) during their first fall semester of enrollment.
- General Information
- Graduate Programs and Degrees
- Admission Requirements
- Academic Procedures
- Theses, Dissertations, and Defense
- Graduate Area in Wind Power Management
- Research Focus Areas
- Courses in Specialization Areas
- Titles of Recent Theses and Dissertations
- University of Iowa Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2012 Industrial Engineering Graduate Brochure